I have never been a fan of Lamb. It was that one item on the menu. That i would try to avoid all the time.I’m way over that!
Rack of lamb, trimmed and frenched. (Trimmed: Cut 3/4 of the fat, Frenched: Remove meat,fat,and collagen from the bone.
5 cloves of garlic, minced (about 2 tablespoons)
4 stems of rosemary
1 bunch of parsley (about 8 stems and leafs)
2 Tablespoons of olive oil
3 stems of thyme
1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
2 cups of Panko bread crumbs
Salt and pepper to taste (how ever much you like)
1.Pre-heat oven to 425F.
2. In a pan, add a little of the oil and place the rack of lamb to sear on all sides. (about 5 minutes)
3. Remove from pan and place in a sheet pan.
4. Rub Dijon mustard all over the rack of lamb except for the bones.
5. Add salt and pepper and put to the side.
6. Remove all the stems from the fresh herbs.
7. Chop everything very finely.
8. In a bowl add rosemary. thyme, parsley, bread crumbs, olive oil, cheese, and garlic.
9. Mix well
10. Once mixed, used to mixture to cover all the meat of lamb. Make sure you do not get any on the bones.
11. Cut pieces of foil and wrap around all the bone. (this will keep the bones looking clean and not burn)
12. Once covered place Rack in the oven and let it bake for about 12-15 minutes or internal temperature of 145F.
13. Remove from oven and let it rest for 5-7 minutes before slicing. (very important)