Made this recipe at school and loved it. It is very simple to make and healthy. Try it and let me know how it is!
2 Cups Cooked cous cous
1 Cup red bell pepper (diced)
1 Cup yellow pepper (diced)
1 Cup cucumber (diced)
1 Cup tomato (diced)
1 teaspoon garlic
1 Tablespoon parsley (chopped)
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/4 Tablespoon black pepper
1/4 Tablespoon salt
1 Tablespoon of olive oil
1 cup of lime dressing
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lime juice
1 teaspoon lime zest
- For dressing, whisk all ingredients and set to a side.
- In a sheet pan, add tomatoes, yellow peppers, red peppers, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and olive oil and put in oven at 350F for 15 min or until the have gotten some color.
- Remove from pan and let it cool for about 20 min.
- After cool down, in a bowl add ingredients with cucumbers, cos cos, and parsley.
- Add about 1/3 of the dressing and hold in the refrigerator until servings time.
- For servings, add the remaining dressing and toss together.
- it is ready to serve!
Note: I changed the measurement on the amount of cos cos because it was to much.