Watermelon has always been my favorite. It is juicy and very refreshing. For my school project we needed to make some sort of salad. I was wanting to do a fruit salad that will make me want more with one bite. Here is the recipe below:
1 small watermelon
1 oz feta cheese
12 nicoice olives
3 slices Serrano ham or Prosciutto
- In a pan, place the ham for about 30 seconds on ach side on medium heat. Let it cool. (You want to melt the fat a little and make the ham a little more firm)
- Place the ham on a cuting board and cut small equl squares. place aside.
- Cut 1 inch even slices from the watermelon. With a cookie cutter, cut circles until you have the amount you need.
- Once done, place the watermoelon slices on a plate and top with balls of feta cheese.
- Cut the olives in half and place next to the cheese.
- As garnish, place a small leaf of basil on top.
Its ready to enjoy!